The School of Life Sciences Research Staff Association was established at the University of Dundee in 2005 and was one of the first organisations in the UK to be established for the benefit of research staff. It is run by Researchers for Researchers.
Aims of the SLSRSA
- Be a voice for Researchers in interactions with School management
- Encourage and assist in the career development of Researchers
- Catalyse interactions between Researchers in different disciplines
- Help new Researchers with local and divisional orientation through a variety of events and activities
- Foster a culture of debate, open communication and information access
- Help with a large variety of issues relating to Researcher life
For more information and for up and coming events please see SLSRSA website.