Research Latest News
13 Dec 2019Mike Hannan with the stores team for the third year organised a collection point for the Dundee Christmas Toy Appeal that is led by Dundee City Council. Each...
11 Dec 2019The School of Life Sciences Sustainability Action Team recognises that SLS produces quite a large amount of polymer waste, some of which is not biologically...
04 Dec 2019Dr Melissa D'Ascenzio, a Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the D’Arcy Thompson Unit, has passed her three-year probation period at the University....
04 Dec 2019The School has welcomed three new group leaders in recent months. They are currently establishing their laboratories across three of our divisions. Leeanne...
Research Latest Events
- A single ubiquitylation site on RNA polymerase II...
- MSI Small Lecture Theatre
- "SLS REVIEW OF THE YEAR"
- MSI Large Lecture Theatre
- "Predictive models of bacterial response and...
- School of Life Sciences, MSI Small Lecture Theatre
- “The activation of B-Raf kinase”
- Small Lecture Theatre: Medical Sciences Institute, SLS