Monday, October 14th 2019
West Park Conference Centre
319 Perth Rd, Dundee DD2 1NN
PiCLS Symposium is an annual, interdisciplinary conference which hosts a mix of talks from both local PhD students and internationally renowned scientists. The symposium is primarily organised for PhD students within the School of Life Sciences, however, we also welcome SLS research staff and PIs.
Speakers include :
- Wendy Bickmore (University of Edinburgh)
- Donita Brady (University of Pennsylvania)
- Karl Helmut Grubmüller (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
- Ben Parcell (NHS Tayside)
- Hao Wu (Harvard University)
Attendance is free for PhD students and SLSRSA has agreed to sponsor a limited amount of spaces for research staff.
If you would like to attend the Symposium please register your place through Eventbrite:
We thank the following organisations for supporting our conference: