Dr David Booth
- 1998 BSc Genetics, The Queen’s University of Belfast
- 2003 PhD Population and Evolutionary Genetics, The Queen’s University of Belfast
- 2003 Research Fellow, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2005 Research Fellow, The Queen’s University of Belfast
- 2008 Science presenter, BBC Northern Ireland
Awards and Affiliations
- Member of the Society for Conservation Biology
- Sentinus Science Ambassador for Northern Ireland
- 1st Year BI10002 Evolution and Biodiversity and BI12004 Environmental Biology
- 2nd Year BI21008 Diversity of Life, BI22055 Animal Function and EV22002 Mechanisms and Measurements
- 3rd Year BI32028 Ecology and Conservation Biology
D'Arcy Thompson Unit Divisional Representative for the Division of Computational Biology.
Past moderator of British Council café scientifique; contributor to the Cheltenham and British Science Association science festivals; Science presenter on BBC Northern Ireland’s “Great Unanswered Questions” and “What’s Next” television and radio programmes.