***Will be re-scheduled for later in the year***
The annual School of Life Sciences Supplier Fair will be held on Wednesday 13th May 2020. This annual event has been proven to be huge success in previous years providing both scientists an exclusive opportunity to keep up to date with current and developing technologies in the marketplace and also allowing suppliers to showcase new and emerging products and equipment to staff working in a Life Science Research Institute of world class excellence.
Every attendee will be entered into the free prize draw with fantastic prizes to be won!
All income generated from the Trade Fair support the annual Crieff Symposium so your attendance and support would is important to make the event a success.
University Facility Seminars
Seminar Room, Ground Floor, Dalhousie Building
- 1000 – 1030 – Dr. Kathy Walls, Tayside Centre for Genomic Analysis
New developments in the Tayside Centre for Genomic Analysis
- 1045 – 1115 – Dr. Rosie Clarke, Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Facility
SLS Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting: What can we do for you?
- 1130 – 1200 – Dr. Gwen Kennedy, The Immunoassay Biomarker Core Laboratory
Immunoassay Biomarker platforms & technologies in the University of Dundee Core Lab
- 1230 – 1300 – Dr Jeffrey Huang, Biomarker and Drug Analysis Laboratory
Targeted and Non-Targeted (TNT) Profiling Concept for Mass Spectrometry-Based Quantification
- 1330 – 1400 – Dr. Paul Fyffe, X-ray Crystallography Facility
The SLS X-ray Crystallography Facility
- 1430 – 1500 – Dr. Axel Knebel, MRC Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit
Resource consumption in the life sciences: working towards a more sustainable future
- 1530 – 1600 – Dr. Graeme Ball, Data Analysis Group
Image Analysis Strategies