The symposium is primarily organised for PhD students within the School of Life Sciences, however, we also welcome SLS research staff and PIs.
This year’s symposium takes place on Monday, October 14th 2019 at the West Park Conference Centre (319 Perth Rd, Dundee DD2 1NN).
Confirmed speakers include:
- Wendy Bickmore (University of Edinburgh)
- Donita Brady (University of Pennsylvania)
- Karl Helmut Grubmüller (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
- Ben Parcell (NHS Tayside)
- Hao Wu (Harvard University).
If you would like to attend the Symposium please register your place through Eventbrite:
All attendees are invited to the evening dinner at 7.00 pm, if you would like to join us please register for this and inform PiCLS-PhD@dundee.ac.uk if you have any special dietary requirements.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Further details will follow.
If you have any questions please contact PiCLS-PhD PiCLS-PhD@dundee.ac.uk